Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Basecamp - Book Creator App

Book creator

From: Wendy French
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
When you create a book in book creator and publish it to ibooks, is there a way to get a link for it?  I have been putting it in my dropbox account then loading it onto the ipads from there.  Any other way to do it?

Fiona Hunter Wed, 18 Apr 

Hi Wendy,
If you export the book into your public folder in Dropbox you can then email the link to the students.
Let us know if this work.
Fiona & Jenni

Wendy French Fri, 20 Apr 

Hi Fiona,
I had already done this but it calls in new file and when I try to do my second one it calls it new file too and deletes the original book (if you know what I mean).  I guess I need to know how to rename the file in dropbox which is probably easy and I can google it.

Wendy French Sat, 21 Apr 

I've figured it out. I needed to rename in book creator before exporting. Book creator books open in overdrive and an app called free books too

No comments:

Post a Comment